Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun





























We had a great weekend. Mother's Day was very nice, Daddy made us all breakfast and then we had lunch at a place similar to Tokyo Wako, called Hibachi Rock. Kaydence was not to thrilled with the show the cook put on but Addyson seemed to enjoy it a little more. After that we walked with the girls over to the park, then came home and played outside in the kiddie pool and had lots of fun!!!!! All in all it was a great day!
As for an update both girls are talking away and growing up so fast. They both close their hands with us to say our thanks before we have dinner, and seem to follow along in prayer. We've been doing lots of fingerpainting and crafts and both girls LOVE it! I think the newest words are "I'm alright", right after they fall or hurt themselves. Kaydence has been throwing little tantrums these days, and it seems as though its just for the fun of it! I started "alone time" this week and it actually seems to be working alright. Addyson climbed out of her crib for the first time last night so we are considering moving on to the toddler bed.

Daddy got the girls a playhouse on Monday and if it were up to them they wouldnt have left it since! It's adorable and they LOVE it!
We have a big week coming up. Aunt Lynnsey will be here to visit on Saturday. We are all SOOO excited and can't wait to see her. Then next Thursday Jer and I are taking our first vacation together with out the girls. I am REALLY nervous but they will be with Grammy and Aunt Lynnsey and I know everything will be just fine.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!







No comments: