These girls blow my mnd everyday! Kaydence took her first couple steps today! She is definitely our more cautious little girl. She waits until she is sure she can do it and then she does it..and she does it extremely well as if she had been doing it forever, where as Addyson will start doing something without any caution as soon as she figures out there is even the slightest possibility she can do it and she progressively gets good at it. They are so funny. They stand up and let go of whatever they were holding on to and just stand there with the BIGGEST grin on their faces like they are saying "yeah, I'm good, I'm cool I can do this with no hands!" I have some pretty cute pics that I will post a little bit later. These girls are crazy little monkeys. They climb on everything and they have no fear..which scares the crap out of us. And, they are getting so smart too. They will stragetically stack things on top of other things so they can climb on top and climb onto the couch or grab something off the table. Its amazing how much babies learn in such a short amount of time. If only we could do that as adults!
Now that they are starting to play with eachother more and more they are fighting more and more. Just about 5 minutes ago I look over and they are both playing with the same toy and Addyson was ready for Kaydence to stop playing with the toy so she takes Kaydence's hands off the toy one finger at a time and pushes her away from the toy. Of course Kaydence gets back up and pushes Addyson and then next thing I know Kaydence is on top of Addyson and the screaming begins! LOL, I had no idea it would start this young. Oh what I have to look forward to, I can just see them now fighting over a pair of jeans..or even worse a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment