Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Future American Idols!

Ms. Kaydence is definitely a singer/dancer at heart! This girl can dance! LOL, she is so funny as soon as we start our lullaby's at night she starts singing with me in this soft angelic voice (she must get her tone from Grandma Bear, because I can't sing AT ALL, but luckily they love my voice anyway ;} )and then she starts dancing. She gets up on her knees or stands up and just dances..its the cutest thing ever! Addyson is more a dancer than a singer. She talks and talks and talks but not so much into singing. She does love to talk into the new microphone they got to hear her voice amplified and this girl definitely LOVES to dance! She will stop WHATEVER she is doing if she hears music and she will start dancing and shaking her legs. They are definitely like their Daddy... they LOVE music!

They are both up and moving about. I CAN'T believe they are already walking! They are just growing up so fast! It seems like as soon as they conquer something they move right on to the next..without taking a break to enjoy it. Its so funny when I talk to other MOMS they always tell me that 6-9 months was their favorite age because the babies would just sit up and play and just hang out and you could leave them and come back and they would be in the same place and I thought "HOW or WHEN DID I MISS THAT STAGE"? These girls were NEVER content just sitting up and hanging out. It seemed like as soon as they starting sitting up a week later they were crawling. I'm not complaining one bit, its just funny to me how active these girls have been from Day 1. I better add that every age to this point has been my favorite age! :} We definitely are going to have our hands full!

No comments: