Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Our little stinkers!!!

I swear there is not one day that passes where these girls don't make me laugh hysterically and amaze me with their brilliant minds! Its so funny how smart babies are.
They are starting to learn body parts..well when I ask them "Wheres Mommies nose", they will point to it, and they seem very interested in everything. They point to something and start talking like crazy while they are staring at you like they are asking you what something is and just waiting to hear your answer. When I hold up the #1 with my finger they will copy me so I am trying to play off that since they are going to be 1 soon! They are able to go up and down the stairs now which is nice because at least I know if I was to accidentally leave the gate open or something they wont go head first down the stairs. They are pros now at walking and practically running. THEY ARE SOOO FAST! I think things get easier as they are getting older but I am definitely getting LOTS more excercise. They go in completely opposite directions all the time, but its sooo much fun!

This morning I had the girls in their high chairs and they were eating their breakfast and sharing with eachother and Mommy as usual but today Kaydence was pointing at her sister and putting food out to give her and then taking it back and Addyson decided to BITE her finger. I didnt actually see it this time, but I figured as much because Kaydence started SCREAMING and Addyson had this look on her face like Ugh Oh I'm going t be in trouble and I picked Kaydence up and she started pointing her finger at Addyson and crying. I felt so bad but at the same time it was funny because she was telling me "Mom Sister bite me". They are just getting so smart....

No comments: