I cannot believe I have not posted since November!!! My goodness so much has happened since then! Addyson & Kaydence are both talking up a storm. So far they can say Hi, bye, Mommy, Daddy, Up, Baby (Kaydence suprised me with this word on Christmas Eve), Down, Cracker, Thank you, Please, Cheese, Shoes, Ugh oh, Owie, bubbles(this is the newest word), and I'm sure I am leaving some out but they say a new word everyday it seems.
Our Thanksgiving and Christmas were great. Thanksgiving was quiet but nice. It was just Grammy, Jer and I and the girls. For Christmas we had Grandpa & Grandma Bear here and Uncle Allan. It was SO nice to have everyone here together this year. The girls got spoiled with clothes and toys as usual!
Yesterday was the first day the girls have ever been to a day care. We took them to the Frisco Athletic Center and they have a cute childcare facility there (which is actually why we joined) and they did GREAT! They walked right in without any hesitation. I did make a big bobo on their first venture out!
They called me over the intercom to come to the childcare and I'm thinking "oh no, they are freaking out" so I get there and they said "Adyson has a poopy diaper!" They were doing just fine in there without me! So they are calling "Addyson come on, lets go change your pants", and out comes one of the girls and he looks at the name tag on her back and says" no, silly your Kaydence why are you coming to Addyson" he puts her back in the room and says "Come on Addyson" out "Kaydnce" comes again and he says I dont know why she keeps coming when I call her sister. So they go pick up "Addyson" and bring her out....WELL the reason why "Kaydence" kept coming when they called Addyson was becasue I put their name tags on wrong!! OOPS! I even dressed them differently, for that reason. Goes to show how nervous I was sending them off to childcare!!
I NEED to try and post more, I am going to try and make it a mission to at least post once a week!
Oh yeah, the girls are going to start school in the fall. We are going to put them in Stonebriar preschool pals. Its hard to get in there so I have to pretty much camp out the night before but after touring the facility and meeting the teachers I think it's TOTALLY worth it!
1 comment:
hahahahahahahahahaha. Love it Stef!
I love this website. I am so going to do one for Kayla!
Post a Comment