Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Active Little Ladies




Oh what little hams we have! Thursday we had a Mom's of Multiples playdate at Gymboree and Addyson & Kaydence were our little stars! They were ALL over the place playing basketball, running up & DOWN the slides, and rocking back and forth on the see saw's. They do interactive games with the kids as well and Addyson & Kaydence both jumped right in, and were singing the songs (they did wheels on the bus which is the girls FAVORITE song right now) playing the freeze dance game and they followed the hand movements & instructions and shook their little booty's like they do at home. It was a BLAST! Even Daddy made it to the playdate and saw what little characters we have!

March 2nd was a LOOONG morning for me. I got up at 1:15 in the morning to go sit at the girls future preschool (Stonebriar Community Church)! Yes, thats right I said PRESCHOOL. Can you believe that? I got their at 2am and I was still #16 in line. Luckily I had my friend Tony (who has twins also) with me to keep me company. They opened the doors at 4am & told us they had 6 open spots for our girls age group and I was PRAYING that the people in front of us had older kids and luckily we got the last two spots!!!!! So, needless to say the LOOONG morning was so worth it because I LOVE this school and I love the director & teachers so I can't wait! They start Sept 8th (I'm tearing up just writing it) and they go Tues & Thursday's from 8:45 - 2:15. They are going to have so much fun and its going to be so great for them to get out and socialize with other children without Mommy around.

Today we took the girls to the park, its such a gorgeous day out and the girls had lots of fun! We have some fun stuff planned next week with one of my Mom's groups so I will have to update again at the end of the week.

Oh yeah, Kaydence & Addyson are starting to sing the alphabet!!! They actually sing the tune with you and they both say A,B, G, T & V right on cue. Although I dont think TV is the greatest thing for children they learn SOOO much from watching Noggin. Its amazing what they pick up from watching it. They learn dance moves, songs, and SOOO much more. I play and sing with them as well but I have to give Noggin some credit for having such educational cartoons for kids.
Okay I'm off to go get some stuff done before our little monsters wake up!!

XOXOXXO

No comments: