Well, Friday was a BIG day for Ms. Kaydence. We got the girls their very own potty's awhile back and we have had them in the bathroom just in case they decided they wanted to use them. Well Addyson is a little scared of sitting on hers right now and would rather just play with it but I'm sure she will start to get the idea in no time! Kaydence Loves to sit on hers. She sits on it and get's a HUGE smile on her face and claps. Well Friday I noticed she was about to go poopy so I undressed her & sat her on the toilet and she stayed on it and went poopy!!! Then on Sunday she follwed me into the bathroom so I put her on it again and she went pee. This time she did it ALL by herself!!! Last night (Monday) she did the same thing. After dinner/before her bath she went right to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and went pee! So, although I'm not going to press the issue this early I have high hopes that we are on the road to potty training! Oh, how the image of NO DIAPERS dances through my head!! I think this is the one accomplishment they will achieve where I wont be holding back tears because they are growing up so fast! Well, maybe not!
Grandma and Grandpa are here visiting for a week!!!! It seems like whenever they come in to town we have ear infections or strep or something going on and sure enough we went to the Dr yesterday and the girls have ear infections! Poor babies. They have been extra fussy the last couple days but at least we found out why, and the rest of the week can be much better!!
HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment