Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hunt, Hunts and more hunts!!!

Wow, I can't believe how long its been. First off I have to give Addyson some credit because I haven't blogged in almost a month and she went pee-pee on the potty Friday March 20th and has been doing great sitting on the potty to go pee whenever Mom "remembers" to take her. Both girls are learning new things every day and their vocabulary continues to grow and grow daily. At this point they are copying everything we say so we are being EXTRA careful to mind our P's and Q's! Kaydence calls Addyson "ADDY" which is odd to me because we never call Addyson by "Addy" so she came up with that all on her own. Addyson calls Kaydence "Sissy", and that I understand because we use that word ALOT (especially if I can't figure out who's who at the moment)!

So far, this Easter season Kaydence & Addyson have been on 3 egg hunts! They didnt hesitate much and jumped right into the madness of the egg hunt. I've never seen 2000+ eggs picked up so fast in my life! Its amazing to me how kids so young (some who have never participated in an egg hunt before) know exactly what to do! Its great!

Tomorrow we are planning to get up early and make the first service at the new Lutheran Church, only a block away! It just opened on Thursday so we are really looking forward to it. Then Kaydence & Addyson's friend Hudson and his Mommy & Daddy are coming over for brunch. Welson & Michelle will join us for dinner and then ITS BEDTIME!!!!! :)

Last but not least, after much discussion and consideration we have decided to hold off on putting the girls in "school" in the fall. I think I was pushing for it for the wrong reasons. They are so young, they have MANY years of "school" ahead of them, and there's NO RUSH. I think while I have the ability to be home with them I should saver every moment and enjoy having this time with them. They learn so much here, and we don't think they would be missing out on much at this point in the game. We are pretty active in our Mom's group's and they get plenty of socialization so we will just continue to do what we are doing, enjoying every moment!!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT EASTER!!!
xoxoxox

No comments: