Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A day at the park!

Today, I braved it out and took Kaydence & Addyson to a playdate at the park on my own. We go to a little kindergarten playground by our house all the time, but its enclosed and their is a gate to keep them in. Today was the first day I actually took them to a "real" park alone. It was definitely a challenge but it wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be! They had a blast playing in the drinking fountain that sprung a leak and lucky for me they stayed close together for the most part!!

Sunday we took the girls to their first rough rider's game. I think that had to be the least amount of baseball Jeremy has ever watched at a baseball game! He said he watched 2 pitches and that was it. It was a beautiful day though and the girls had fun running around on the grass and playing.

The girls will be 18 months old on Thursday! I can't believe it! I will update a little after their Drs appt on Thursday!!!

No comments: