So, its Saturday night and since Daddy is going to visit a friend of his in Waco Texas who is in town for baseball the girls and I were going to camp out and have our first slumber party! Its about 745, I have our blankets laid out on the floor and I turn the lights off...Addyson comes to lay down next to me and she smells like throw up, I look at the pillow next to me and sure enough its throw up! This is where the puking war begins! 5 blankets, 5 pillows and 10 shirts later I get the girls to fall asleep, but still on the floor because I thought the chances of them throwing up more throughout the night was very likely. Very likely was right. They were up every 1/2 hour throwing up. Our poor babies. I gotta tell you the highlight of the whole night was when Daddy came home (yes he drove 2 1/2 hours there and turned around and drove 2 1/2 hours home to be with his sick babies). He lays down a blanket and camps out next to the girls. When Kaydence got up for her next throw up session she see's her Daddy and in the sweetest most adorrabe tone in complete silence through the rest of the house says "DaDa, Hi" and waves her hand at him. She was so happy to see him and knew he had just gotten there. IT WAS SOOO CUTE! Then 5 minutes later Addyson gets up for her session see's her Daddy and in that same adorable sweet tone says "Dada, hi" and gets up so she could get closer to him to hug him. SOO CUTE. These girls love their Daddy.
So, that was our first slumber party experience! Gotta love the unpredictable!
No comments:
Post a Comment