Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Potty Training....so far so good!

Tuesday November 10th I got a call from Daddy while I was at my Mom's of Multiples meeting and he said Kaydence asked if she could go potty on the potty so he put her on and she went poo, then Addyson followed right behind! So, since they initiated it we have been potty training ever since! They are doing great! So far we have only had a few accidents between then and now!! We have been wearing "big girl" underwear during the day and pull ups at night. They get so excited when they go! They each yell for eachother and jump up and down and say "Bravo, sissy, Bravo"! In the beginning I was a little nervous because it seemed as though they were so concerned with getting their "treats" that they were trying really hard and straining to go potty! They would sometimes go and then hold it for 5 minutes and then go again so that they could get the most out of their treats! We have moved past that little phase, but it was pretty funny! Now they like to go in the bathroom by themselves, close the door, do their business and then yell and scream, "Mommy, Mommy, I show you, I show you, follow me"...its the cutest thing ever! So far, so good! I'm hoping this sticks, its so nice not to change poopy diapers!!! ;)

Heres a picture our potty training girls!!!


1 comment:

Ayyob Family said...

OMG how cute, I cannot believe they are being potty trained... Congrats Girls!