Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Time flies..our little babies are 2!

What a wild October it has been! These girls are keeping us on our toes, thats for sure! We had their big birthday party celebration scheduled for October 24th, but we had a bout of colds, strep and hives that put a damper on our festivities. So, we re-scheduled the party for the following weekend and it turned out great. We turned the office into "elmo's world" and Elmo made a grand appearance. They had about 10 of their best friends come, including 3 sets of twins, 1 set of triplets and 1 singleton! They all played and danced, and had a blast! Here are some pictures of the party!









We actually had elmo come visit on the girls real birthday and that did not go over so well. Who would have thought that a 6 foot, big headed, hairy version of their little muppet friend would scare a 2 year old?!?!? The screams and terror that came out of their mouths was enough to scare anyone! I thought they would for sure want nothing to do with elmo EVER again! So, we decided to leave elmos head (we own the costume) laying around so the girls could get familiar with it and realize it was just a toy! Guess what?! It worked. Within an hour elmo's BIG head was on the girls' teeny bodies! It was pretty hilarious and they were no loger scared of the giant life sized elmo!

Other than that everything is going great! They are getting smarter and smarter every day. They continue to amaze us on just how smart they are. A couple weeks ago we had some friends over for a BBQ. When my Mom got here Addyson and Kaydence grabbed her hand and walked her around to introduce and shake hands with everyone. It was pretty cute! They are very polite these days, EVERYTHING is thank you,, please, I'm sorry and excuse me.
Addyson is still our very considerate sweet girl but with ALOT of spunk in her! She makes sure she gets two of everything so she can give one to her sister. We call her aggro Addy because she will get so worked up and excited about something she starts to get aggro! Its too funny! Both girls LOVE LOVE LOVE Boom Boom Pow by the black eyed peas. I think I have heard that song 10 times a day for the last month! They know just about every word and don't miss a beat! Its definitely one of the highlights of my day, it never gets old!
Kaydence is still our dominant girl. Everything is "I" right now. I see a moon mama, I see happy face dada, Mine, and No, I don't wanna, are the favorite words in her vocabulary. Her and Addyson both are obsessed with happy faces. There is this new American Express commercial that they LOVE because its all about happy faces!
That's my update for now, I will create a post with Halloween pics soon!
xoxoxoxo






























They had great 2 yr check ups. They are still in the 30% on height and weight. Who knows what normal is anyway! All of their friends just TOWER over the girls. Its pretty funny! Gotta love our little petite girlies!






























I will get some pictures posted as soon as I have some time to go through them!















xoxox






























No comments: